Daily Bible Verse

Search the Bible:


Examples: Psalm 27; John 15
love one another; Psalm 23

Monday, May 27, 2013

Corporate Head

Corporate Head, Ernst & Young Building, Los Angeles, California
Corporate Head sculpture 1991 by Terry Allen
Quote by Philip Levine -
They said I had a head for business
They said to get ahead I had to lose my head
They said be concrete and I became concrete
They said, go, my son, multiply, divide, conquer
I did my best
 
 
Facts
In 1659, it was illegal to celebrate Christmas in Massachusetts.
Babies that are breast fed are more likely to be slimmer as adults than those that are not breast fed.
Washington, D.C. has one lawyer for every 19 residents.
Mushrooms contain over 36,000 sexes.
Onions have no flavor, only a smell.
 
Tip
Keep grass from invading your garden and eliminate the need for edge trimming.
Recipe
Lemon Lime Bars
 
Crafts & Tutorials
How to make Bowling ball bug
How to make bohemain button necklace
How to make Hanging baby-food jars
How to make back door scraper
How to make bottle cap charm
 
How to build a sapling arbor
How to make Can herb garden with painted checker board tutorial
 
How to make Cloche tutorial
 
Have a blessed day and Be a blessing to others.
Thank you for stopping by , come back please.


No comments: