Daily Bible Verse

Search the Bible:


Examples: Psalm 27; John 15
love one another; Psalm 23

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Lovestodream is back!!



Our joy Zuya new baby in our life.



Lovestodream is back!!

I've missed you all and I'm glad you're here today.
I apologize for not contacting you sooner, but I became ill in December and spent 8 days in the hospital in early January for severe anemia. With the help of my family, I've been slowly recouping at home.
Now for some good news. Our first grandchild, Zuya, was born on December 20, 2011. He and his parents (my daughter and her boyfriend) came to visit us from South Dakota for two weeks in mid January, a few days after I came home from the hospital. He's the cutest little guy and the joy of our life.
I wish all of you well and hope you enjoy the blog......I'm back!!

See you all monday!











2 comments:

Renee-The Hungry Monster said...

Congrats on your grandbaby! Welcome back :)

Sue said...

So happy to see you're back!
Congratulations for the new baby in your family.
Sue.