Daily Bible Verse

Search the Bible:


Examples: Psalm 27; John 15
love one another; Psalm 23

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Egg Carton Shrine ,Gothic Arches theme Shrine



Theme for November 22 - December 5
Our theme for the next two weeks will be to create a shrine using a gothic arch shape somewhere in the assemblage. You can use anything for your box (I know we will see some wonderful creations here)!

My egg carton shrine with old beads ect. in it.
Had to put the little girl on the arch ,Thinking of Neb. where my sister lives.

10 comments:

vintage wil said...

Ohh this is beautiful! great image!!!

Kris Dickinson said...

So wonderful! WOW!

Amber said...

Very nice!!!

Martina said...

That`s an original idea that no one else has. Great job!

Robin said...

What a fantastic shrine!!

Anonymous said...

So very unique - gorgeous shrine!

Jeanne said...

very clever, love it!

Anonymous said...

What a fab idea!

I wouldn't mind finding those little treasures in one of my egg cartons ;)

Sugar Lump Studios said...

you are soooooo clever! I love your shrine and wonderful arch! fabulous work! :)

Effie said...

What a fab idea! love it!