Daily Bible Verse

Search the Bible:


Examples: Psalm 27; John 15
love one another; Psalm 23

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Lovestodream has received a award!!


Lovestodream has received a award!!


has bestowed this award upon me, with the condition that I pass it on to seven other bloggers whom I think deserve it. I will add the site name to the bottom of this post each time I send an award. So, come on back and check for updates.







Please take your award and know we love you and all the hard work you put into your blogs.

For all you that see this award know it a honor to get it and shows the love they show us on there blogs.


7 comments:

Joy said...

Hi Ginger, Thank you so much for thinking of me. I'll display the award on my crafty cross stitch proudly. Since I just passed the award on from my crafty this and that it may take me some time to pick 7 more but I will evenually.
Thanks!!!

Lisa & Gerald said...

Thanks Ginger!
You are so sweet! Im so proud of this award!

One Crabapple said...

This is very very sweet

Thank You So Much

I want to look up these other lovely bloggers !

Thank You again.

Love, S.

Unknown said...

hum hum hum... tap tap tap is this mike on??? I would first like to thank Blogger for the wonderful web site I have been able to build. Next to all my readers out there that felt that my blog was worth the time I have spent making all of you laugh. Lastly I would like to thank my sweet friend?Ginger, From Loves to Dream, for giving me this wonderful award. Thank you thank you... as she (me) takes a bow :)
M

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much Ginger!!
To tell the truth I really didn't think that I had any regular visitors, blogs are just a great record of things and venting :)

I do get a little nervous about getting awards because I can never pick who to pass them on to, however I am very happy to have gotten it from you, because after just a quick look your blog looks like a real gem!!
So thank you for letting me discover yours!! :))

Untypically Jia said...

Hey Chica! Because HDMac loves your blog, she's given you a Rock on Sistah-Friend award! You can see your blog listed on my blogroll at www.colormeuntypical.blogspot.com

Don't forget to check out the rules and pass the love along!

Lisa & Gerald said...

Hey Ginger!
I just wanted to say thanks again! Im so proud of the award!I have my post all done and passed it on to others last night.
Hope you have a great day!