Daily Bible Verse

Search the Bible:


Examples: Psalm 27; John 15
love one another; Psalm 23

Monday, August 11, 2008

What we did this Saturday.










What we did this Saturday.

In the city of Beaumont,broken fire hydrant we caught before fire dept.turned it off.
The water was shooting about 50' in the air !
Fruit stand in the city of Beaumont,Where we bought dates, figs, almonds, and peanuts.
We turned onto this road (Theodore Rd) and stopped to buy a plant for the backyard. Isn't the scenery pretty?

6 comments:

Hello, I'm Sally. said...

What a nice day! Lovely pictures.

CathyJean said...

Ginger,
Beautiful pictures! Day road trips can be very relaxing, can't they?

HDMac said...

That is a good bikin' road! I am ready for Doug and I to get on the Harley and come visit! lol

Rosemary said...

Looks like a fun day!!!
Rosemary

Unknown said...

LOL did you run over and get your feet wet? Such a wonderful day!! Awe to have fun like that, sharing the day with someone you love... I can't pass up a roadside market like that :)Such wonderful things to look at and smell... and say to yourself... hum what in the world is this funny looking thing.... LOL
Marcel

Joy said...

Hi Ginger! I love all your pictures.
I wanted to say thanks for your encouraging comments on my blog when I was just starting and they were so appreciated.
I love your blog and I've chosen to give you a blog award so drop by my http://craftythisandthat.blogspot.com and right click on the award and save a copy to your computer. You can post it in your blog if you want to and if you want to pass one like it on to others, just copy the rules and give it to as many as you would like to.