Daily Bible Verse

Search the Bible:


Examples: Psalm 27; John 15
love one another; Psalm 23

Monday, June 2, 2008

Thimbles





This is my thimble collection I'm going to paint the wooden case's for them today white.

Monday, June 2, 2008
Hello everyone new month new idea's.This weekend i visited many blog's posted comments.While taking a look at there's i found some wonderful tutorials.
Enjoy them:
Knitting
Elephant knitted wash cloth
http://www.knittingknonsense.com/elephantcloth.html
Tea Towel Apron
http://www.themikkelsens.net/sarah/journal/2008/02/simple-tea-towel-apron.html
Pillow case dress
http://rowena.typepad.com/rostitchery/2004/06/done_is_better_.html
Chocolate Felt donut tutorial
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=46368.0
How to make a ribbon rosette Broochtutorial
(wonderful blog)Enjoyed it!
and
bobby pin hair clips
http://www.zakkalife.blogspot.com/
Summer and spring scrapbag wreath
http://inspiredideasmag.blogspot.com/2008/05/spring-and-summer-scrapbag-wreath.html
So for a start of June we have lot's of places to visit and work on our crafts.
This is what I'am baking later today.
Oatmeal Cookie Mix
Ingredients:
6 c. quick-cooking or old-fashioned oatmeal
4 c. all-purpose flour
2 c. sugar
2 c. brown sugar
2 tsp. salt
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1 c. butter or margarine
1 c. shortening
Directions:
In a very large bowl, stir together first seven ingredients. With a pastry
blender, cut in butter and shortening until a fine crumble forms.
Refrigerate mix in an airtight container. Makes 16 c. of mix.*

Stir the container of mix and measure 4 c. Add 2/3 c. raisins, 2 eggs and 1
tsp. vanilla. Mix until blended. Drop dough by heaping teaspoons 3 inches
apart on a greased baking sheet. Bake in a 350-degree oven for 10 to 12
minutes. Makes 32 cookies.
Come back soon my friends,enjoy your day!

6 comments:

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wow, such a great and wonderful collection.

Ginger said...

Thank you silvia, I have collect
them over 26 years.why i picked collecting them was there small easy to pack when moving.Now i can put them keep them over my sewing machine. whice well show later. Thank you for your sweet comment.

Mo..."Mo's Cottage" said...

Hi Ginger,
Thank you for the great comments and the good tips. I just read the one you left on my very first day 1blog. It takes me a while but I'm finely getting the hang of this blog stuff. Didn't know I could just bring up a list of comments. WOW! where have I been. Been looking at your blog and will be back.
Hugs,
Mo :-)

Ginger said...

Mo am new as you can tell.Now my other site had, This is all new for me hit and miss. I flow about like a ton of feathers going to blog to blog getting there ideas. But how this works lol my child no kidding she took pc in class in high school came over showed me few things in hmm 5 mins lol she fast . Lets learn this all together and have fun come see me again my friends i;ll do the same.
hugs *mo thank you sweet comments

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

Wow! And I thought I had a lot of thimbles! :) Where did you get the shelves? Thanks, Marva

Ginger said...

Hi marva, you know i had them for many years picking them up at craft stores . I think you can still pick them up i just painted them white had with dark for a long time. thank you for stopping by loved it, love you site as well .