Daily Bible Verse

Search the Bible:


Examples: Psalm 27; John 15
love one another; Psalm 23

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Shattered glass

 
Incredible animal sculptures made from shattered glass by Marta Klonowska.
Quote by Annie Lennox
Walking on Broken Glass
You were the sweetest thing that I ever knew
But I don't care for sugar honey if I can't have you
Since you've abandoned me
My whole life has crashed
Won't you pick the pieces up
Cause it feels just like I'm walking on broken glass
Facts
Most NASCAR Teams use nitrogen in their tires instead of air.
In France, it is legal to marry a dead person.
First-cousin marriages are legal in Utah, so long as both parties are 65 or older.
A recent study at Harvard has shown that eating chocolate can actually help you live longer.
Crystal glass is actually a Liquid that flows very slowly.
Tip
Easy way to remove glass jar labels
Does Sham wow cloth really work?
Recipe
Broken glass jello
Crafts & Tutorials




No comments: