Saturday, August 2, 2008
Total Solar Eclipse
NASA | August 1, 2008 Total Solar Eclipse Preview
Hello everyone,Hope you all have a Wonderful weekend!
This is day of August 2, 2008
Quote By~Victor E. Frankl
Everything can be taken from a man but one thing; the last of the human freedoms
to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way.
Its a fact:
America's favorite Crayola crayon color is blue.
Americans on average use about 580 pounds of paper per year per person.
An average home creates more pollution than does the average car.
Egyptian women used to wear perfume cones made of wax that would melt in the heat letting out a nice fragrance.
When a metal zipper gets stuck a pencil ,run
the graphite along the teeth then move the zip it acts like a lubricant.
remove the label, and that residue remains after soaking in hot soapy water, use charcoal lighter on a paper towel and rub.
To repel fleas feed cat one garlic capsule every other day.
Free sample tampax
F ree Tea Sample from Amazon Herbs
National watermelon craving recipes and fun.
I enjoyed seeing what you can do with a watermelon .
50 g (2 oz) dates, pitted and chopped
225 g (8 oz) ground walnuts
5 g (1 tsp) cinnamon
12 canned pear halves, drained
125 ml (4 fl oz) water
75 g (3 oz) sugar
250 g (8 fl oz) white wine
2 whole cloves
30 ml (2 tbsp) lemon juice
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) Gas 4.
2. In a small mixing bowl, combine the dates, walnuts and cinnamon. Mix well.
3. Fill the cavities of the pear halves with the mixture. Place the pears in a shallow baking dish.
4. In a small saucepan, bring the water, sugar, wine, cloves and lemon juice to a boil over a medium heat. Stir frequently until the sugar is dissolved.
5. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 2 minutes.
6. Pour the wine sauce over the pears in the baking dish.
7. Bake for 20 minutes. Chill for 1 hour before serving.
Crafts and Tutorials
Fabric candle holder,Napkin rings,fabric box decoupe
Mint match books
wine bottle mood light
Remote control pillow
What a great idea with an old sweat shirt
Crochet Tea Towel edging tutorial
sewing machine cover tutorial
Sunflower card tutorail
Easy on ,easy off apron
back to school tutorials
sew lunch bag
Corkboard wall pocket
Notebook cover and pencil case
Well post a picture of more messy things later today.
Enjoy your weekend my friend!