Daily Bible Verse

Search the Bible:


Examples: Psalm 27; John 15
love one another; Psalm 23

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tuesday May 20,2008



My bird cage for a friend big bottom for little soap box she adding


Tuesday May 20,2008
Good day my friends, This bird cage my fifth one i made .Later today am making one for me,in the picture is my bird i added.
My friend going to have to get her own bird .
Birthdays
1946 - Cher (Cherilyn Sarkisian), American singer, actress.
1949 - Dave Thomas, Canadian comedian and actor.
1971 - Tony Stewart, American race car driver.
It's fact:
Donald Duck's middle name is Fauntleroy.
The muzzle of a lion is like a fingerprint - no two lions have the same pattern of whiskers.
Almonds are members of the peach family.
Dartboards are made out of horsehairs


free recipe cards

http://www.rosylittlethings.typepad.com/

Enjoy your day!

No comments: